• Targeted b2b lead generation and web research

    I will do targeted b2b lead generation and web research


    Hi there ..

    I will generate leads according to your  particular niche.

    I will work in the following list building areas:


    • Company name.
    • Brief description of the company.
    • Website.
    • Address.
    • First name
    • Last name.
    • Job title.
    • email address.
    • Social link. 


    Also I do web research on a particular niche as chosen by you under detail or special offer.

    Always feel free to contact me for any custom offer.

    My selection is based on what ?

    1. I am experienced in this field for more than five years.,
    2. I devote full attention to my work once ordered.
    3. Timely response for any queries.
    4. Unlimited revisions.
    5. Accuracy is of prime importance,
    6. Customer is king & I believe in it.
    7. Timely delivery of order.

    I believe a long lasting relation will build up once we get associated with each other.
    Always discuss or drop a mail for detailing of any work or business query or if you like place me a order at  http://bit.ly/38gMMG8


    sample work




  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    If you have any queries, please let me know.

    PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW

    If you want to discuss in details before placing any order, contact in my fiverr profile.

    Search This Blog

    Powered by Blogger.
    ADDRESS

    HOWRAH-04, WEST BENGAL, INDIA

    EMAIL

    dataentryikc@gmail.com

    TELEPHONE

    (548) 800-4193

    MOBILE

    +91 9851274673